Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 May 2018

week 1/2 reflection term 2.

Week 1/2 - Reflection

Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of is my math this week because I got some questions wrong but I reworked them and got them all.


Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
something that has challenged me is my astle reading test because we had to read about 8 pages of writing.



A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation). respect by not talking on the matt.


A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why) be brave by trying new sports and putting my hand up more in class.


This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by... not always sitting with people that distract me on the mat.


What is my personal goal for next week?
to get all of my work done in the time frame we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment