Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 March 2019

camp writing - eportfolio

Motivation:
Camp Experiences


Learning Objectives:
Level 3
  • Show a developing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
  • Select, form, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
  • Use language features appropriately, showing a developing understanding of their effects.
  • Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures.


Level 4
  • Show an increasing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
  • Select, develop, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
  • Use a range of language features appropriately, showing an increasing understanding of their effects.
  • Organise texts. Using a range of appropriate structures.


Learning goals:

  • To hook the reader in with an interesting beginning
  • A variety of sentence starters
  • A variety of sentence lengths
  • Edit and rework
  • Effective peer checking and feedback



As I aproched the front of the line I got to choose what levels I went up to. I choose 3 and 3. I got up on the ladder and got clipped onto the ropes. As my group pulled me up my heart was racing as the ropes got tighter and tighter around my neck. as I was getting sufocatted I heard my group counting down 3,2,1 ping my heart dropped as I fell through the air. I felt the presure suddenly release off my neck. I finally got low enough for the instructor to grab my harness and did conect me so i could get down. after I was glad i did level 3 both times.






1 comment:

  1. Trinity, I'm pleased you did level 3 both times too, its good to push yourself out of your comfort zone! Great job using smilies to set the scene in your writing and organising your ideas. Your next step is to use your punctuation knowledge when publishing and add more detail to your writing by expanding your ideas.
    - Miss Lamond

    ReplyDelete