Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 January 2018

all about me.

Who is in my family/whanau? Mum , Dad , and my two cats Bella and Coco.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time? trampolining , watching movies and swimming.



What do you like to do at school? maths and art.


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year? my writing because I dont think I am as good at writing as I am at maths and reading.


What helps you learn? quiet spaces and also a couple of friends with me.


What stops you learning? noisy enviroments.


Who are my friends at school? Natalia , Libby , Kaylee , Estelle , Lucy , Brooklyn , Brooke , Anika , Chloe , Paige , Irena , Lilly and Ella.

What was the best part of the holidays? going to malbrough and going on the kaiyaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment