Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Trinity's weekly reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:     1          Week: 2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
my art because I took my time and when I fineshed it was very colorful.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
my homework because i struggled with the math question because it didn't really make sense to me.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
next time I want to get the answer right without any help. 
What is my personal goal for next week?
to get all my heme work questions wright and have no help doing them.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
saying good morning to the teachers in the mornings when I got to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment